**Why is participation on forum so important ? **

Go down

**Why is participation on forum so important ? **

Post by mahir4080 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:46 am

I had done this thread months ago,but it had disappeared during the new forum rehabilitation.I found it vitale for our clan so I did it again.

About Half of our members are participating on forum.It's not enough we need the integrity.

||| Why is participation so Imporant ?|||

1) In general

-A Good participation allows a good communication among the G!X brotherhood.It allows us to grow fast.It is the key to success.

-When you are coming back from vacation,you have missed an awfull part of what happened in G!X.Therefore you should look on forum and learn what everything happened.

-Particpation is a good way to know whats happening on the other servers(servers base) if you don't have time to go and check out the other servers.

2) Levels

-An active participation shows to your Owners/leader/Co leaders/,that you're fully involved in G!X.

-Doing interesting threads not only on your base but everywhere,will show your maturity to owners.

-For promotions a leader will look on your behaving on E.T and will also look your maturity and how much your involved in G!X.They won't necesserily promote someone only active on E.T.

3) My personnal example

-From my point of view,I think I achieved my leaderhsip position by participating a lot on forums during all my months in G!X,this has prooven my loyalty ,my maturity and my involvement to the Owners.

I recommend to all leaders and others,to encourage participation on forum.I do it myself.I even tell to the new recruits that it will be by participation on forum that they will gained level very fast.

If you have any more ideas add them on....

mahir4080
Admin

View user profile http://geclans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: **Why is participation on forum so important ? **

Post by mahir4080 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:46 am

Promoting the forums with a bind is a simple way to encourage people to visit... I have my "cheer" vsay bound with, "[=!!gixclan.probards107.com!!=]'... Its a very simple way to promote the forums without disrupting your game...

mahir4080
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mahir4080 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 am

someone is on the G!X forums that is loyal to OWNED. An OWNED member (who would like me to not say their name to protect their identity) told me that all OWNED members received this message:

About Half Of Our Members Are Participating On The Forums, It's Not Enough, We Need Integrity.

1) In general:

- A Good Participation Allows A Good Communication Among OwNeD Clan. It Allows Us To Grow Fast, And It Is The Key To Sucess.

- When You Come Back From A Vacation. You Have Missed An Awful Part Of What Happened In OwNeD Server. Therefore You Report To The Forums, And Catch Up To Everything That Happened.

- Participation Is A Good Way To Know What's Hapenning On The Server And/Or Clan.

2) Levels:

- An Active Participation Shows To Your Supremes/Owners/Leaders That You Are Fully Involved In OwNeD.

- Doing Interesting Threads In Different Categories, Will Show Your Maturity To Supremes/Owners.

- For Promotions A Leader Will Look On Your Behavior On E.T And Will Also Look Into Your Maturity And Activeness. They Wont Necessarily Promote Someone Only Based On Activeness In E.T.

3) My personnal example:

- From My Point Of View, I Think Members Will Achieve Higher Promotions, By Being Active In Server And Participating Alot In Forums. That Proves How Mature, And/Or Responsible You Are To Your Supremes/Owners.

- I Recommend To All Members In OwNeD To Encourage Participation In Forums. I Even Tell New Recruits That Participation On The Forums Will Help You Alot On Gaining Admin Promotions Faster.

***If You Have Any Ideas Involving This Topic ONLY!!! Please Add Them On.***

As you can see, its this post copied

mahir4080
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down